Friday, July 9, 2010

Grilled Salmon with Chorizo and Fingerlings


Every month Cooking Light explores the food of a U.S. city in an article called The Hungry Traveler. In their June 2010 issue they shared recipes from restaurants in Santa Fe. This salmon inspired by a dinner at Amavi appealed to my taste buds. Based on this meal, if I ever make it out to Santa Fe, Amavi will be on my list of places to visit.

So, it's obvious that I enjoyed this, I love chorizo and Sous Chef grilled the fish to perfection. I was nervous about how the children would react to this. Fish, spinach, and spice, the usual complaint causing suspects were present. But to my surprise, they liked it! Alex loved it, I had to give up some of mine so he could have seconds. I'm so happy that he has opened himself up to experience new flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment