Friday, January 22, 2010

Dinner Last Night: Technical Difficulties


Our meal last night looked exactly like the picture above, I, however, did not take that picture. Clumsy me, broke my camera lens on Wednesday night. The second one in a year, I'm starting to think I don't deserve to own a nice digital SLR. After a trip to the camera shop, where I learned repair cost almost as much as a new lens, I thought maybe this is a blessing. I was able to order a lens that is more suited to photographing food and it should be here later today!

Back to dinner, Salmon with Green Beans and Lemon Zest. I highly recommend this meal. The salmon was perfectly cooked and infused with flavor from the lemon zest and capers. My husband, who is not crazy about salmon, thought this was delicious. I served it over saffron rice. Once all the capers were out of the way, my kids ate the fish without complaint. I call that a small success!

No comments:

Post a Comment