Sunday, January 10, 2010

What I Want to Buy Today: Mercer Tufted Chair


I did a temporary furniture rearrangement in the family room to put up a Christmas tree. After living with it for a month and receiving compliments on the new arrangement from my holiday guests, I have decided to keep it as is. Unfortunately (she says sarcastically), it leaves an empty area that needs to be filled.


The Mercer chair could very well be the solution to this dilemma. I spotted this chair in the Ethan Allen showroom a few months back and have craved the cozy tufting ever since. Perfect spot for curling up with a book.


And the perfect chair to hide my magazine archives.


2 comments:

  1. Will the Kitty's leave this one alone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this chair too.

    great new blog. just read all the entries. i'm kinda feeling like i should write a blog now too.

    ReplyDelete