Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Years Resolutions: Part 1


For months, possibly years, my husband has been asking me to organize my recipes. I don't see what's wrong with my method of organization, print outs and torn out magazine pages put neatly into a draw with the place mats and napkin rings..... Well, I guess there are some problems with it. When I make something I've made before I don't rifle through the drawer to find the recipe, I tend to print out another copy. Then I add that copy to the drawer. I have found recipes in triplicate in that mess.
My goal is to transcribe my proven recipes into these nice binders and onto these cards I had made over two years ago.

Thanks to my fabulous sister, I can push the organizational envelope even further with these adorable page flags. Thanks VKG!

I'll let you know when this project is complete!

2 comments:

  1. ha! i organized my baking recipes when we moved. the book needs a little tending too though after a year and a half.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see My Book....It's a 3 Ring Binder with Divider's that's 5" tall. Hubby laughs everytime I take it out.

    ReplyDelete